- FDM 3D PrinterFDM 3D Printer
- Resin 3D PrinterResin 3D Printer
- Fully Enclosed 3D PrinterFully Enclosed 3D Printer
- Laser EngraverLaser Engraver
- Parts & AccessoriesParts & Accessories
Ender-3 V2 and CR-6 SE are both pre-assembled 3D printer kits, utilizing the mechanical arrangement of Cartesian XZ-head. Compared to Ender-3 V2, CR-6 SE is of a simpler structure in 5 different parts, which only takes 5 mins to finish its assembly. Ender-3 V2 will take about 15 mins.
In terms of print size, CR-6 SE is having a larger printing volume. Ender-3 V2 is sharing the same print volume of 220x220x250mm with its predecessor Ender-3, and the print size of CR-6 SE is 235x235x250mm.
In terms of motion stability, Ender-3 V2 is having Single Z-axis, while the CR-6 SE is having dual Z-axis with a timing belt, which means that the CR-6 SE will have higher motion stability and balance during printing.
In terms of printing performance, both Ender-3 V2 and CR-6 SE are doing a great job in delivering quality prints. One more highlight the CR-6 SE will excel Ender-3 V2 is silent printing because CR-6 SE is having a powerful cooling fan which is also silent as well, whereas Ender-3 V2 comes with a standard cooling fan. In this way, CR-6 SE can print under 30dB and Ender-3 V2 prints under 50dB.
Compared to Ender-3 V2, CR-6 SE is going to provide a much easier and friendlier user experience as it is boasting a 4.3inch HD color touch screen to display all necessary information in Chinese and English. However, Ender-3 V2 has a 4.3inch color screen with a knob. Therefore, the user navigation on CR-6 SE is more intuitive and responsive than that on Ender-3 V2.
The two printers are both smart enough to allow users to count on. Ender-3 V2 and CR-6 SE are having resume printing function. CR-6 SE, in a different way, is utilizing a photoelectric sensor that is more sensitive than physical sensors on Ender-3 V2.
As both newly developed and released in 2020, Ender-3 V2 and CR-6 SE are both designed to make 3D printing easier. Considering the practical mods, CR-6 SE will excel Ender-3 V2. Except for the belt tensioner on Ender-3 V2, CR-6 SE is boasting more:
1. The portable carry handle enables users to carry the machine to everywhere.
2. The built-in toolbox with tools brings all the necessary tools within users’ reach.
3. The foldable filament holder helps to save your space if needed.
4. The stepper motor cover helps to protect the stepper motors from dust and prolong their service life.
5. The silicone hotbed cable protector guarantees electric safety.
6. The hotbed fixators allow removing the print platform in an easier way.
When it comes to the power supply, both printers can switch between 115V and 230V at one step to suit different customer demands, and providing a powerful power supply at 350W.
Upgraded from the original Ender-3, Ender-3 V2 finally gets the notable Carborundum glass platform as same as that is on CR-6 SE. The carborundum glass platform enables quick heating up and stronger bed adhesion and easy removal of prints as well.